What are the chances that TS Rina will blow out out diving later this week or worse

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Is your and your family's life not worth 4 figures? Just sayin....

If it's a disaster situation, I think in hindsight you'd gladly pay 4 figures to be out of the situation.

I hear what you are saying, but if it happened to you twice in 5 years, would you even consider going back?

I hear what you are saying, but if it happened to you twice in 5 years, would you even consider going back?
I'd buy better trip insurance. Some don't, some go with cheaper choices, some like better coverage.

Of course I would. It's always a roll of the dice, and just because it came up snake eyes for you twice, that doesn't make it any more likely that it will happen to you again.

Traveling in hurricane season has its risks so it is not unexpected to have bad weather, lots of rain or worse.
If I had limited vacation time, I would not risk the fall. This year I planned it last minute and could see the outlook for the coming week before my trip. As Don researched it for me, there were no big weather systems on the horizon.
Anywhere in the Caribbean is going to be problematic.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom