What brand watch do you wear on land?

What brand of watch do you wear on land?

• Bell & Ross

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Breitling

Votes: 4 2.3%
  • Casio

Votes: 11 6.4%
  • Citizen

Votes: 28 16.3%
  • Rolex

Votes: 23 13.4%
  • Omega

Votes: 4 2.3%
  • Seiko

Votes: 11 6.4%
  • Suunto

Votes: 10 5.8%
  • Timex

Votes: 19 11.0%
  • Tag Heuer

Votes: 33 19.2%
  • Luminox

Votes: 6 3.5%
  • Fossil

Votes: 7 4.1%
  • Other

Votes: 16 9.3%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I've got a Breitling Emergency and a Rolex Sub. I generally wear the Breitling as I've got used to the weight whcih means anything else feels odd. Wouldn't wear either in the water by choice as I can't afford a flood!

I have just a cheapo-armitron for my everyday watch, plus nice fossil and citizen watches, depending on my mood. The Bell & Ross Hydromax would be kinda interesting (if I had $2,000 to blow on a watch). 34,000 foot water resistant. Useless stat, but fun to show anyone who is bragging about their rolex or what have you.

Ironman Triathlon with DataLink

Use it both on land and underwater.

A Rado Integral that was a gift from Patience.

Water resistant enough to survive the time I forgot to take it off while assisting at OW classes. But boy was I scared to look.

Luminox 'Navy SEALS' watch. Price was right, its durable and looks great. If its good enough for the SEALS to wear, its good enough for me! They can be found brand new on eBay for around $120. Faces come in differant colors as well. The little green and orange 'dots' are guaranteed to glow for 10 years! These are very brightm, I can see mine illuminate during the night quite well.

Did anyone ever tell you Luminox guys that the Navy Seals watch DOES NOT say "Navy Seal"? But hey, its great for the ego. :wink:

I also read this on a watch forum. "Which is better an Omega Seamaster or a Rolex Submariner?

Answer: That's a no brainer. Omega, of course a Master of the Seas is better than any Sub-mariner. " :D

Well, this is certainly is a fun and interesting poll. Thanks to everyone who replied so far.

I'm not sure of the brand of mine. It's made in China. Water resistant to 165 ft. I've had it to 107'. It has a light, and a stopwatch function that works great for ascents and stops!

$14.95 at K-Mart :)

I don't try to save money on gear!
But this watch works well, above and below the suface!! :D

Let me rephrase that; the watch that the SEALs wear does not say "Navy Seals" on it, though I believe it is made by Luminox. It would be rather unsafe for a SEAL to be wearing a watch that said what the man did for a living especially if he is trying to be covert about his actions. Then again, what a great way to throw off the enemy.

Someone call Donald Rumsfeld...

ScoobieDooo once bubbled...
Mine says NAVY SEALS right on the watch face.

????

I wear a Zodiac Gold point daily and sometimes diving. It's good to 200 meters and looks pretty nice also. I mostly wear my Stinger when diving or on a dive vacation.

Back
Top Bottom