• Swimsuit / bikini / bathing shorts

Votes: 170 75.2%
  • Special diving undergarments

Votes: 12 5.3%
  • I'll never tell

Votes: 6 2.7%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

gfisher4792 once bubbled...
A pair of Speedo Jammers, look like biking shorts. I'm too new to realize the advantages of wearing a skin under my suit :p

I switched to Jammers this year. Sure beats trying to tuck and straighten the legs of a swimsuit.

Scott

When I am on a diveboat, I hate to wear anything under my wetsuit, as my bating suit bunches up, but if worse comes to worse I will wear a speedo.

A beachdive I will wear skins over my trunks

I wear nylon/lycra shorts that are cut like boxer briefs. They kind of look like bike shorts. They provide a bit of modesty coverage while getting suited up in public and don't bunch up like a swim suit.

a two piece suit. I'm too tall for a one piece (even the "tall" ones) and two pieces makes it easier to use the facilities!

I've seen many guys in speedos :scared: lounging around the dive boat and once got the full frontal view. :eek: I'm still in therapy for that one!:D

Diverlady

I am typically a drysuit diver. If I am using my 3mm in the climate up here, I am in the pool to assist with a class. Otherwise, I am in "warmer waters".

I normally wear a swimsuit, but at embarrassing times after I have been diving dry, I forget my swimsuit for class. On those occassions, I wear nothing underneath of it. It is embarrassing as without the support provided by the swimsuit, some things leave a little less to the imagination than normal when the suit is wet and I am out of the pool for some reason. With female students around, that isn't what I consider my more professional appearance.:blush:

FLL Diver once bubbled...
You want something on down below to keep the neoprene from pulling on the short and curlies. That would sure bring tears to your eyes.
Not if you normally dive dry and are... uhh.... groomed for the use of a P-valve.

GreyWarrior once bubbled...
I switched to Jammers this year. Sure beats trying to tuck and straighten the legs of a swimsuit.
Yup. Speedos are the way to go. No bunching. Maybe a bit too revealing for American divers, but on vacation, people just think I'm German :D

At home I dive dry, so that's a Bare 200g Thinsulate with FOTL's under them.

Back
Top Bottom