What do you wear under your wetsuits?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

217225403_9a902d015b.jpg

I find this MUCH more disturbing than this...

borat-neon-green-swimsuit08.jpg

Me too.

Orlando Eric, you are dangerous with thinking like that. I have often wondered the same thing, kind of a misplaced or bent way of thinking.

As to stereotypes, ignorance knows no boundaries.

Do those green outfits come in other colors? I would have more room to store my snorkel.

N

im now blind in one eye

Whenever I see a guy on the boat in a Speedo I usually say something like "nice suite, does it come in a mens."

People who stick their noses into other peoples business, especially strangers, sometimes get them bit off. That is just my way of thinking, being one of those bible belting rednecks with a penchant for violence.

I picked up a a wildcat once, I didn't do it a second time.

The world would be much better off if people would worry more about themselves and being a good person and less about what the other person is doing, not doing, gonna do, might do, could do, ain't gonna do, can't do or does.

YRMV

N

I was thinking of trying these out. They definitely won't bunch up. I'm just not sure whether they will make the problem better, or worse.

20090417_150010812905
Pretty much every male diver in Broward county already wears those under their wetsuit or their normal everyday work attire.

Eric, congratulations on your assignment to the beach patrol division. Sheriff Mascara loved my idea for the new uniform.
Where are you going to keep your other gun?

Attachments

• borat-neon-green-swimsuit08.jpg
    borat-neon-green-swimsuit08.jpg
    190.9 KB · Views: 58
Issued set of running shorts under my 3mm...vari niiice!!

Eric, congratulations on your assignment to the beach patrol division. Sheriff Mascara loved my idea for the new uniform.
Where are you going to keep your other gun?

Maybe he could tie one of those shoes to each suit strap and use them for holsters? :wink:

Back
Top Bottom