What goes around, comes around

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

As is in lifes passions and politics
some posters, through ineptitude
provoke a capacity for mental ills

and it's usually you ^, honey! :D

crush, she meant it was nice to pay back the person who showed her diving by showing him something new to him.

lynne, sounds really nice. i'm glad he had fun.

To the new convert:

Welcome to the bright side. Now comes the fun part, the fine-tuning.

Looking at the photo, the following items can be improved:

LP hose for wing inflator needs to be shorter and tied to corrugated hose with piece of inner tube
Backup reg hose is too long and does not need strain-relief sleeve
Hose for primary reg is too short (probably due to routing - maybe 7' hose needed)
Boltsnap for primary reg should be SS

Wow ... spoken like a brand-new Fundies grad.

I don't think Lynne was trying to "convert" the guy to DIR ... just let him try one of her backplates. The dude doesn't need $100 worth of mods to his regulator to do that ...

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

It was a great pleasure and privilege to help introduce to something new, someone who introduced me to something new - DIVING!

FYI, yesterday was some special day for karma, you pick a great day for your good act.

I still read it differently but accept that my reading is incorrect. Glad to been have found in error. :)

Delightful post, Lynne.

Great surrounding yourself with open-minded divers. It appears your OW instructor was definitely open to try different gear and styles of diving. Kudos to him and to you!!!! :)

Now comes the fun part, the fine-tuning.

Boltsnap for primary reg should be SS

Because that's the fun part. Try to keep up, Dale. You probably thought the fun part was the actual diving. :shakehead:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom