What happened to the Manatee trip thread?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

H2Andy:
i think that's terribly cruel and insensitive to the sea cows.

but, we could put some shaving cream on our mouths and pretend to be rabid coyotes and play "scare the crap out of the sea cow herd."[1]
QUOTE]

Obviously - Nitrogen narcosis is NOT a myth :irazz:

Andy, Walter and Medical1,

Ya'll are all kinda out there in left field aren't you?

Glad your coming.

wellllll,
I'm leaving a field this morning. Heading on down to Orlando a couple days before convening at the Port Hotel. Packing for my first scuba trip in 9 weeks was weird -- but I have a word of advice: do not forget your regulator. It's in a nice padded bag over there next to the Teva's you decided wouldn't be brought this time.

Yeah, one of those mornings. Doo!

Looking forward to meeting some of y'all Friday night. Especially Walter, who calls me "darlin'." :sappy: Sigh.

Cheers!

inter_alia:
wellllll,
I'm leaving a field this morning. Heading on down to Orlando a couple days before convening at the Port Hotel. Packing for my first scuba trip in 9 weeks was weird -- but I have a word of advice: do not forget your regulator. It's in a nice padded bag over there next to the Teva's you decided wouldn't be brought this time.

Yeah, one of those mornings. Doo!

Looking forward to meeting some of y'all Friday night. Especially Walter, who calls me "darlin'." :sappy: Sigh.

Cheers!

Yo...I think I've got all my stuff. If I can only stay well. My cubicle neighbor is just getting over the flu and really thinks that I want him coming into my cube talking about how sick he was. Yes, he knows I'm going on vacation. What is he thinking?

See you Friday.

Darlin',

Just don't get me in trouble with your husband.

It's a southern thing, being from so far north, you probably aren't used to it.

Hey, I love that Walter calls me Darlin'. It makes my day. The world would be a lot nicer place if there were more people like Walter around.

And yes, my husband knows that Walter calls me Darlin'. He says that he'd be concerned only if Walter started calling him Darlin' too. LOL :)

Walter:
Darlin',

Just don't get me in trouble with your husband.

It's a southern thing, being from so far north, you probably aren't used to it.

Back
Top Bottom