What is your beer of choice?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sort of moved along to wines and hard liquor, but on occasions I still will have a COLD beer.

My favs:
1. Abita Amber
2. Maui's own Bikini Blonde
3. Newcastle
4. Sierra Nevada
5. Red Hook
6. Sam Adams
7. Red Stripe

There was a beer in Bonaire that I sort of took a liking to, don't know if it was really that good, or because it was very cold, or because it was really cheap - I believe it was called Polar.

If you have a chance to find St. Pauli Girl Beer, try it. It is the first German beer which was imported in the 60's to the USA for the first time. But only for strong people. :beer:

stpauligirl.com

I am so glad that we can buy it here in a store called Wenco in Idaho. Prost

Surely Guinness Draft from the can (with all the waiting for the pressure and bubbles to get sorted) must be the most fascinating for any Diver.

Molson Canadian Beer was my favorite until last week when I found landshark beer. I really like it!

I don't really like any lite beer. I want beer not water!:wink:

Red Tail Ale by Mendacino brewing in Saratoga, New York: dark and tasty! I can drink it after a Guiness, but not the reverse! That says a lot for a beer.
Mendocino Brewing Company is about an hour away from my house. You're telling me they also have one in Saratoga N.Y.????

I like ALL the brews Mendocino Brewing Company puts out. I also like North Coast Brewery up in Eureka. They make Great White, Downtown Brown, and a good IPA.

Lagunitas brewery in Petaluma makes many tasty beers.

Sometimes after diving I'm not in the mood for a heavy duty beer and then Pabst Blue Ribbon hits the spot. Don't ask me why but it does. I don't do Bud, Bud light, coors light or too many mexican beers. Mexican beers have a stench to them that annoys me.

Moosehead and Molson I like too for lighter beers.

I was just in Puerto Rico for the last week, and they have "Medalla light". I don't normally like light beers, but this was pretty damn good. Now i have to see if they sell it in Jersey

Pipeline Porter from Kona Brewery

tedtim,

You and I think a lot alike. I subscribe to the following "law of beer".

There is no such thing as a "bad" beer, just some is better than others.

I'm sure that if most beer snobs were stranded on some isolated island and the only beer available was Budweiser they would drink it gladly. If they didn't then I'd drink there share for them.

If I was stranded on some island and the only beer available was American Budweiser I'd contemplate emptying my bladder over your dead body - at least then you'd be absolved of the Budweiser mortal sin :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom