Who Has The New Scubapro 250 vintage

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

What Scubapro claims is the G250V performs 50% better over the G250HP in their tests. They redesigned the 2nd stage barrel, iot is back to being all metal (chrome plated brass) and it has been reshaped to reduce the chance of freezing. My regulator has been promised to ship October 29. Europe has had them since May 2008.

Jim
Just for laughs, who handles shipping for Europe cause I want to talk to them and their wormhole.:D

Just for laughs, who handles shipping for Europe cause I want to talk to them and their wormhole.:D

:D :D

OTOH, over here I saw extremely nice deals on packages with G250HP since they are apparently getting rid of the old stock.

Hopefully the availability of the G250V will bring down used prices on the old G250. I wonder if SP said the G250hp performed 50% better than the old one when they first introduced the new "improved" model? My guess is they got sick of hearing about how the older ones were better and decided to cash in on it. What's next...maybe a MK5V?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom