Who is concerned about OW diver training?

Please choose both your cert level AND your level of participation on ScubaBoard.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

For the purpose of this poll, I'd consider both of these to fall under the Advanced/experienced divers category.

but we both know that Master diver is waaaaay beyond that.

And we have now proven that nobody has a clue what all the levels of certification (and/or specialties) really means. Everybody views each level/specialty differently. An advanced or experienced diver is different by definition for just about everybody. That is why so many topics can be re-discussed and how heated arguments happen......nothing is really ever clearly defined. I am not saying this is good or bad, just how I see it based on my experience.

IMO, most of these certifications/specialties are nothing more than a way for the various agencies to grab more money.

Hey! Start your own poll!

:D

How about:
Should Cave Diver be allowed to start a poll without it being proofread by a literate person?

A) no
B) NO
C) NO
D) Could you read me the question and explain it please?

How about:
Should Cave Diver be allowed to start a poll without it being proofread by a literate person?

Any idea where I can find one? :popcorn:

Going well so far... I look forward to the detailed analysis of your survey :D

I like the irony of the choice

I don't bother reading at all

I wonder if he actually expects a vote?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom