Who is concerned about OW diver training?

Please choose both your cert level AND your level of participation on ScubaBoard.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Only one way to find out....

To avoid conflict we could avoid using real names of course. So NudeDiver could be a fictional person like NoClothesSubmerger. Idocsteve could be AnnoyingBugger, etc etc. :D

Anyhow I'm off to bed so I'll let you draw up the shortlist and wait to be amazed in the morning :D

Nightynight! :)

J

I don't find anyone annoying so I can't provide you with a list.

And I cannot start the poll because anyone who would nominate me will already have me on their ignore list so they'd never see the poll.

I don't find anyone annoying so I can't provide you with a list.

And I cannot start the poll because anyone who would nominate me will already have me on their ignore list so they'd never see the poll.

Annoying != ignore list necessarily. You might be surpised how well you fare in such a poll! :D Anyhow, I'm just ****ing with you after couple of beers and bedtime beckoning.

Back to the 5 dimension matrix of people who participate at some level against people who dive at some level.

CaveDiver - I think this board is a good cross section of people of all abilities. It'd be lovely if your poll could confirm or throw any light on this but I'm not sure it will.

Particularly cos the people who don't actively participate don't actively participate. I'm sure you can see the inherent contradiction in your polling hypothesis?:wink: :blinking:

Cheers,
J

I read a lot of the stuff and participate. New divers or wannabe divers have some questions that they need answered so that they can make an important, to them, decision. When I started I asked a lot of questions which, I am sure, made a lot of the guys/gals who have hung around here, have a sore a$$. But some of the more intelligent ones answered the questions which helped me out a lot. You can tell by the "thanks" you have recieved how much of an impact you have made on some new divers. So far I have 153 while some of you can count ino the thousands. This is an indication of how useful your answers have been.

Really? [snicker] :)

You can tell by the "thanks" you have recieved how much of an impact you have made on some new divers.

Not if you're one of the members of this board who hang out on the off topic threads with a handful of others that don't seem to have that much going on outside of this board, and you keep thanking one another for every post that is made even if it's just something like "Hows everybody doing today".

Not if you're one of the members of this board who hang out on the off topic threads with a handful of friends that have a sense of humor above the average 7 year old and you keep thanking one another for posts that make you laugh.

Wow you figured that out all by your widdle self Stevie? I'm glad you got the joke.

I just had to throw a couple of thanks out there! I take part in, and read threads! I don't understand all of them but...
See you topside! John

*ahem*

I just had to throw a couple of thanks out there! I take part in, and read threads! I don't understand all of them but...
See you topside! John

Thanks for your thanks!

I thanked you for thanking me.

Not if you're one of the members of this board who hang out on the off topic threads with a handful of others that don't seem to have that much going on outside of this board, and you keep thanking one another for every post that is made even if it's just something like "Hows everybody doing today".

Sounds like a very ugly case of thanks envy to me, IJS.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom