Who is concerned about OW diver training?

Please choose both your cert level AND your level of participation on ScubaBoard.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Those threads always give me the same feeling:

"here we go again"

I try to participate if I think something can be gained from it but most of the time it just costs huge amounts of energy. I'm usually left with the feeling that I tried to wash a pig with a toothbrush and lost.

I wish I could be more like Boulderjohn and just ignore it all. I envy his resolve and I have nothing but respect for the things he does say if he gets enraged enough to join the fray. :D

I think the people who read those threads trying to learn something would learn more about scuba diving by watching Jerry Springer re-runs on youtube.

R..

And there's your problem.

Try rolling with them instead.

You mightn't achieve much and sure you'll feel dirty afterwards. But hey, it's just pig to pig lovin. It means nothing, it adds nothing and nothing else even remotely to be gained from it. Eagles don't eat flies, nor should they ;-)

J

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom