Who's going to BTS 2008?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi folks! Please be sure to stop by the Scuba Diving booth and say Hi. According to the exhibitor chart we're in booth 606 -- right near the entrance, so you can't miss us!

As always, the lovely and talented Ivy will be on hand with our special show-only subscription offer if you want to start -- or extend -- your subscription at the very best rate we offer. And if the printing gods are good to us I might have a few "sneak peak" copies of the May issue with me to hand out as well.

See you there!

Keith Phillips
Editor

P.S. -- Anybody have a recommendation for a really good, low-key, laid-back, sit-down Italian restaurant either in the City or Hoboken that's open late?

P.S. -- Anybody have a recommendation for a really good, low-key, laid-back, sit-down Italian restaurant either in the City or Hoboken that's open late?

Low key? In Hoboken??:rofl3:

See you next Sat. Keith.

Muggsy, NetDoc and I will all be at BTS 2008. Who else is going?

I will be there all weekend working the ANDI booth..

Looks like we're going to be there Saturday as of this moment...

I will be there meeting Netdoc and others. Also hanging out at the Deep Blue Adventures Booth..should be a busy weekend. Cya there -

Mark

So are their any evening get togethers that we should know about? We're taking the new RV and staying in the parking lot, but it would be neat to get out and meet some people! If you see the big RV in the parking lot, feel free to knock on the door and come in for a cup of coffee!

Hello Fellow Divers,

The Admiral, Capt Fizz and I will be there showing some of our treasures we've found and even have some for sale. We'll also be showing some clips from our TV show Treasure Divers. And we'll also be giving away a trip to the Florida Keys, T-Shirts and maybe a treasure coin. Please stop by and say hi....just follow the sound of the conch shell and you'll find us.

How about a SB get together on Saturday Night?....We'll let Pete pay!!!!!

See you there.....
Good Diving/Hunting,

Sat Night is the Film Festival and DecoParty

I really wanted to go, but I can't make it :(. Although the reason I can't make it is because I'll be in the Caribbean diving...but still, bad timing. I hope to attend next year for sure. Is it always at the end of March?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom