Women only?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

This is my first post, and I must say that I was very impressed with the Womens Only section.

I think it should be left the way it is. There are topics that are easier posted on "womans only" . We all know that men read the posts (and should read the posts) but it is easier to post issues here.

I love to dive with the men and do so on 99% of my dives as we are short on female divers here. However, for the most part we dive differently. This is a great place to learn and post the unique female dive issues.

My vote is leave it as it is. And I love the funny little comments from the guys. I also really appreciate the input from the men.

Just some thoughts.......
First off, I don't lurk here.
When the subject of a thread catches my curiosity I check it out.
There has been some great stuff here.
Sometimes a womans point of view helps me to see things differently.

And lastly How would you keep the men out? With some usernames and no photos in the profiles how could you tell?

I know a few times I assumed (yes, I know about that word) I was conversing with a man and later found out it was a woman (the opposite has also happened). I do this a lot less than I used to. :huh:

Kellie, Welcome to the boards!!

wow you can still post to threads 3 years old? I have a t-shirt that says girls rule (with a sweet smiley face) and at the bottom it says "and I can carry my own damn gear" lol. Hope thats not offensive to anyone :). Seriously tho, is that the "womans veiws" thread now? If so I like it very much.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom