Wood's Cove - Our First Visit [HD Video]

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

We've usually hit Shaw's, Heisler, or Deadmans when diving Laguna, but Wood's is a great addition to the list of must do sites down that way. It's similar to Heisler, just less of a kick to the good stuff.

I've done a few dives at Diver's, but someone needs to show me that reef, since we've basically had sand dives each time. Fine place to train, though.

Very nice, thanks for posting. I ususally go to divers cove or Heisler park, but woods looks very nice.

And I meant to ask earlier, but if any of you Laguna regulars have other local sites off the "usual" list that you'd recommend, please let me know!

Awesome video. I wish I could get a Monterey dive that looked like that. What type of camera are you using if you don't mind me asking?

Thank you!

You just need to keep diving Monterey. I've never had better vis from shore (in CA) than what I've seen on good days at Pt. Lobos. :)

This was shot on a Nikon D7000.

Awesome video. I wish I could get a Monterey dive that looked like that. What type of camera are you using if you don't mind me asking?

And I meant to ask earlier, but if any of you Laguna regulars have other local sites off the "usual" list that you'd recommend, please let me know!
1,000 Steps is my favorite Laguna site. Leopard sharks seem to love hanging out near the underwater arch on the north side of the beach.

1,000 Steps is my favorite Laguna site. Leopard sharks seem to love hanging out near the underwater arch on the north side of the beach.

Thanks for the recommendation. I don't know this site. Where is it? Sounds great (especially if there aren't really 1,000 steps!).

Back
Top Bottom