Wrinkles June '05 Dive and BBQ planning thread - Laguna Beach

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

shark.byte.usa:
I'll bring a bag of charcoal and some fluid.

Garrett
Garrett,

It will be nice to meet you.

We usually use Match Light charcoal because you don't have to deal with the fluid. You just throw a match into the coals. It's up to you though.

Christian

Peter McGuinness:
Mushroom burgers: Be afraid: very afraid!

OK, I'll bring a "just OK " wine as well.
Peter
I'll put you down for the 'shroom burgers, but suggest that you not bring the wine to the park. Laguna Beach is pretty hard core about their "rules". "No alcohol" is one of them along with "no solo diving" and "all divers must have a snorkel". They love to pass out tickets and do so with more frequency now that we're getting into the summer season. Of course, there will be wine and beer at Gina's Pizza after we leave Heisler Park.

Christian

headhunter:
I'll put you down for the 'shroom burgers, but suggest that you not bring the wine to the park. Laguna Beach is pretty hard core about their "rules". "No alcohol" is one of them along with "no solo diving" and "all divers must have a snorkel". They love to pass out tickets and do so with more frequency now that we're getting into the summer season. Of course, there will be wine and beer at Gina's Pizza after we leave Heisler Park.

Christian

Damn spoilsports. I suppose I will have to leave the bong at home, too!

C'etait une blague, celle. Ne vous inquietez pas, mes amis!

subzero:
Christian,
I'm from Austin,Tx (a former Bay Area resident) and will be SD on the 10th. If you dont mind out-of-towners joining, I'd like to attend and do some diving while I'm at it ;-) Put me down for burger patties. I'll pick up a bag from Costco.

Hey texas guy,
Do you need a lift up to Laguna? I have room in mytruck.
Peter

Peter McGuinness:
Hey texas guy,
Do you need a lift up to Laguna? I have room in mytruck.
Peter
Peter,
Thanks for the offer, awfully nice of you. However, I'll be staying at my sister's house in Santee and will be using one of her cars.

Chrisitan,
I'll bring the burger buns as well.

GUESS WHAT ....................PLACE YOUR BETS EVERYONE..................I am going to make this dive. And I will bring some chocolate chip cookies!!!!! Oh Ya and THREE tanks. I havent been wet lately so I am looking forward to it.

My birthday is the weekend before but i have a class I have to take so this is what I want for my birthday weekend so no one can tell me different so that means I will be there.

Cant wait to see everyone. I will even bring the MASCOT which has been missing in action for so long.

wrinkles:
GUESS WHAT ....................PLACE YOUR BETS EVERYONE..................I am going to make this dive. And I will bring some chocolate chip cookies!!!!! Oh Ya and THREE tanks. I havent been wet lately so I am looking forward to it.

My birthday is the weekend before but i have a class I have to take so this is what I want for my birthday weekend so no one can tell me different so that means I will be there.

Cant wait to see everyone. I will even bring the MASCOT which has been missing in action for so long.
Yahoo! I actually believe you this time! :D

I look forward to seeing you and the mascot. Maybe you could post of picture of the mascot in this thread for those that have not seen him! Very cute!

You know we all look forward to seeing you. It's been way too long!

Christian

Back
Top Bottom