You know you are a beginner when...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You know your a beginner when while floating at the surface you decide to put a lot extra air in your drysuit to keep you toasty warm and your neck seal goes, "Buuuuurrrrp!"

You know you are a beginner when you can only get a dive buddy if you pay enough money

jepuskar:
When you point furiously and scream underwater trying to get your buddies attention over a parrotfish.

Dude.. we were just a little embarassed at how you were sooo excited over it. Yes, it ate some coral and poo'd sand at the same time... then gave you that silly beaked grin.. :D

You know your a new diver when.... your still using one of the dive shop antifog gels while others are furiously licking their mask and uttering the words on the infamous Hitch Hikers Guide to the Galaxy cover "Don't Panic" just before falling into the water to dive. :)

...you think only crazy people play ScubUNO. :D

dhampton82:
I allways feel like a idiot around ppl when I do my "mandatory" (so said by my computer or I will get locked out for 24 hours) safety stop if I go past 30 ft for even 5 minutes.
Yet another reason for always carrying a spool and SMB (just don't pull it up to the surface too quickly).

....when it takes more than four spyhops to navigate back to the beach.

You know you are a beginner when you think a Dirt Dart is a fish!

You know you are a beginner when you post threads like this.

I know it isn't true, but someone had to say it :rofl3:

Back
Top Bottom