Your Personality...

Would you be the person you are today without diving?

• Yes

Votes: 101 46.8%
  • No

Votes: 115 53.2%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

This poll should have been:

Would you or wouldn't you be the person you are today if you weren't a diver, or involved in diving???

And had Yes and No as possible answers :)

Actually, learning to dive initiated a chain of events in my life that has completely changed the person that I am. It taught me that there are things in the world worth doing that don't involve the constant pursuit of money.

Aw c'mon...diving most definitely involves the constant pursuit of money. If I don't constantly pursue money, I can afford any of this dive gear :)

Yes, just more miserable. Diving hasn't changed me, much... Think of the hours spent diving, and the hours spent doing every thing else. For most people the time spent diving is relatively small, and I dive about 100 times a year, averageing between 1-2 1/2 hours a dive. It's fun to do, the most fun I've ever had. It's given me lots of challenges and pleasure, however it hasn't changed things, much less me that much.
Wreck/Tec

Diving hasn't changed my personality much...I'd still be the same goofy idiot running around, I just wouldn't have to worry about how to get 6 tanks and 3 people in one car for the weekend.

Big-t-2538 once bubbled...
Diving hasn't changed my personality much...I'd still be the same goofy idiot running around, I just wouldn't have to worry about how to get 6 tanks and 3 people in one car for the weekend.

What do the other two people do for tanks?

Diving got me off of the couch and away from the CRT. It has given me a desire to see the world and interact with people. Scuba diving has definately changed my life for the better.

I don't think the diving changed my personality. It just helped me to "find myself".

U.S. Army long ago. Diving has allowed me to meet some really neat people, go to locations that I never would have, and helped me pass the day at work by surfing all the cool dive web sites.

Dave

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom