Zeagle N2ition 3 Nitrox

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Any chance of getting a manual for the N2ition 3 uploaded onto the Zeagle website?

Soon!!! We are proofreading the final draft now, and we should be able to have it on the website the first part of next week, unless something major needs reworked!

(I certainly hope it doesn't...)

:wink:

Soon!!! We are proofreading the final draft now, and we should be able to have it on the website the first part of next week, unless something major needs reworked!

Can't wait! For the manual or for Divetub to start shipping!

G'day Froop

Never fear your N2ition3 is on it's way very soon. Just waiting for the back order to be ready and its on its way over, along with mine :D

G'day Froop

Never fear your N2ition3 is on it's way very soon. Just waiting for the back order to be ready and its on its way over, along with mine :D

I wonder if having it in my hot little hands for my dives on Anzac weekend is a little too optimistic :wink:

Congratulations to Mr. Rob Smith from Palm Harbor as our first happy diver back from a deep dive using his brand new N2ition 3. Hats off to Zeagle for working so hard to get this computer out to us. Rob says he loves it right out of the box. The deco profiles are spot on, the compass works well and the gas switches are easier than any other computer he's used before.

Thanks Zeagle.
rob_smith.jpg

Thank you Zeagle for the online manual for the N3. I have one on the way and was hoping to learn more of its functions before it arrived. Comparing it with the Nitek Trio manual, there are a few differences but functions are the same. Reading both manuals is a great self teaching tool before actual product is in hand, its easier to understand using two references. Thanks.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom