Zeagle N2ition 3 Nitrox

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Good to see the manual available online! But reading through it (along with the Diverite Nitek Trio manual) I have a couple of questions;

Firstly, overall they seem to be the same computer, but either they are programmed slightly differently or one of the manuals is incorrect. I don't have either one yet, so can't really comment.

Eg, in dive mode, the Zeagle manual says to hold MODE (centre button) to switch to demand A and B screens during a dive (shown for two seconds), LEFT to switch mixes, short press C (right) for compass, hold C for bookmark.

Nitek Trio manual says press SELECT (left) to show the first alternate screen, and MODE (centre) to show the second alternate screen, and repeat to return to main display.

I must say though one thing that does disappoint me is the lack of a stopwatch function in guage mode! When I choose to use guage mode, having a stopwatch available is a handy tool, and a pretty simple feature to implement on and otherwise feature rich device like this!

Hey guys.

I'm jumping in the water today and double checking the click pattern against what the manual is stating. If there is an error it will get changed in the manual and the quick reference guide.

The log download software is compatible with Vista. I used it this week on my Vista machines. In fairly short order Zeagle will be releasing an early version of the software that works for Vista and another for XP/2000. These versions are fully functional versions but Zeagle has identified some areas that are being improved upon. The areas being changed only involve the appearance and installation process and will not effect its functionality.

My computer laughs when I try to load the current software. Do you know where I can find the installation instructions for vista so it will load?

When I try to run the software I get the error "this program must be run on Windows 2000/XP/2003 server"

Last edited:
Finally got my N2ition 3 from DS. Can't wait to use it. I noticed there is a small gap on the left side between the 2 "halves" with a spring action. Is this normal, for drainage or something? I don't want to touch the screws, but want to verify its suppose to be that way.

The N2ition protective lens snapped right into place and is not going anywhere, for $10 its a must for either computer! It doesn't use the rubber band to hold it on.

Thanks for any replies!

Post a picture of the gap.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom