Thursday 19th October - Weighin!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

almitywife

Vegemite Mod
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
howdy all and i hope we have all had a GREAT week with lots of POSITIVE ACTIONS and THOUGHTS!!!! (hey Fairy, that includes not killing your teenage kids :D )

well ive had a good week and again i am reminded how blessed i am to have so much SUPPORT and MOTIVATION!

this weeks loss: 950grms or 2.1lbs
total loss to date: 41.6kgs or 91.7lbs
10lb Challange total: 6.9lbs!!!!!

so my other great news is that on the weekend i again slipped into my now fitting 5mm and went for a crappy viz'd dive at Kurnell to see these little buggers (weddy sea dragons) - it was GREAT to be out DIVING!!!! . i dont think hubby is use to the fact that im back into sydney diving as it was me that had to ask my a few times "so are we diving".. but hes with the program quickly as we will be out again this weekend.

so dive wise - im down 10lbs in lead and im going to drop another 2lbs to see how it feels. it FEELS GREAT having a such a reduced amount lead on me now!!!!

thank you to everyone that SHARED THEIR PHOTOS with us - i KNOW how hesitate it can be to do but i see it as SHARING KNOWLEDGE AND SUPPORT.... and SB is all about that!

so WHOOHOOOOOOOOOOO to everyone :wave-smil and im ringing the SB CHALLANGE BELL to call everyone over here to tell us how you are doing and feeling, to vent, to celebrate and to share!!!

Dragonauto2.jpg
Dragonauto.jpg

Congrats Almity! You are doing awesome.
Well, I had a learning experience this week. I went off the soup that I have been eating and made a beef roast. I have eaten it every day this week for lunch. Not much else has changed in my diet. And I am up 4 lbs! I have gained all I lost for the challenge!! AARRGGHH!!! Talk about a quick gain. Geesh! So, it's back to soup for me for the next week.

Congratulation Almity!!! awesome result!!!
Keep on going :wink:
:wave-smil :wave-smil
:showtime:

Congrats Almity! I'm down 1.5lbs for this week... finally going in the right direction.

I may have stumbled onto something that actually works for me and makes me happy so we'll see how the next few weeks go. Good luck everyone!!

I'm back down to 177.7lbs (1.1lbs lost) this week, but I feel a plateau coming on....

But something must be happening, as I'm now at the last hole in my belt (and my current 38" jeans look hideous!), it has holes 6, an inch apart and I use to have to use the 5th one, so thats 4inchs off my waist? :-D

Next two weeks I'm gonna really go for it in terms of exercise, as I have my rescue diver course to do over the weekend and want to be in optimal shape!

Congrats Almity. You know, you keep me motivated. So, I am back on track after a couple of days of nasty eating habits. I had gained back 5lbs at one point. But since the challenge began, I am down 1.5 and eating right again, and keeping track of what I eat. I never really stopped exercising (just skipped a couple of days last week where I normally exercise every day).
So for the challenged, I am down 1.5. To tell you the truth, I don't really remember how much I've lost altogether since the beginning of time because I yo-yo too much :rofl3: but I'm pretty sure it's around 37.

Glad to hear that everyone is still motivated, congrats to those that have lost. I am still scaleless thanks to the move, so weigh in for me. Everyhing is still loose, so I'm not overly concerned, and the couple of days that I had a peek this week on another scale had me at 215, so all is good :)

WTG all!

I haven't weighed in yet this morning. I know this sounds silly but, I always weigh at 11:00AM. I'm at my lightest at that time, lol. Works 90% of the time.

Stay tuned!

So on Monday I weighed and was up one pound. In 14 weeks that was the first weigh in were I gained but this morning I thought I should check to see where I am since we have SB weigh in. I am down 1.5 so if you factor in the gain then I have .5 down for the challenge and 28.5 total :D I think that if I peed I might get another .5 off :rofl3: Maybe next week will be better.

Congrats on all the success to all the losers this week :wink:

Stacy

I've been "somewhat" very strict on my diet (hate that word!). It would be nice for me to lose a total of 15 lbs by the time I leave for Hawaii on Nov. 8th.:palmtree: I think I "might" be able to do it but, it's been tough. I'm probably not doing the smartest diet but, Slim Fast seems to be working for me. A shake in the morning, a meal (watching my portions) in the afternoon, some smart snacking throughout the day and then if I'm a good girl and not starving by the time dinner gets here, I'll drink a shake at night and then maybe a Slim Fast snack bar to get rid of my sweet tooth a couple of hours later. I totally believe in PORTIONS!

The problem with the way I'm dieting is the low calorie intake. When my body gets used to a certain amount of calories, I have to be very careful on not going over that amount. A few days before I leave on my trip I need to up my calorie count....carefully. If not, I'll have 3 lbs on me by the time I get off the plane.

I've been unable to exercise for the last 6 weeks because of an old injury coming back to haunt me. I actually got a call from my gym "Curves" wondering where I've been.

Yesterday I was on the scale and had lost 6.2 lbs since last Thursday. :jump3: Unfortunately I gained 1.2 over night. :shakehead What's up with that?? I'm wondering if it was because of the shot I got yesterday? It is a form of steroids that I was given yesterday. Could that be? I dunno? Anyway, I'm still happy with my loss this week but, baffled on the gain. I can see gaining ounces but, over a pound over night?

My total for this week is 5 lbs. :D I think I might be dreaming about losing 10 more pounds in 2 1/2 weeks but, whatever I lose is a positive outlook.

Back
Top Bottom