Affordable Maldives land-based resorts?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ballast

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I'm tossing around the idea of going to the Maldives for 2 weeks next year. One week on a live-aboard, and the following week at an inexpensive dive resort. I've found lots of info on live-aboards, but am having trouble finding an affordable land-based dive resort. Everything seems to be super high-end luxury. All I want is something clean and comfortable, with a reliable dive operation.

Anyone have any suggestions?

Hi Ballast,
Will you be able to tell which month you prefer to travel. Then its easy to advice you rates of various resort hotels from which you can choose. Internet Published rates are higher than the rates Operators offer. You can reply me on this post or email me at sales at awesomeholidaymaldives dot
com.

Do a :search: on all of SB for "Maldives" as others have been...

Was there last year. Dec to Feb is the high season, and i do mean HIGH season. But you do get what you paid for. The cheaper resorts have lots of kids running around.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom