Instructor forum?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Stijn

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Hi

I am an instructor and would like to get in the instructor forum, how do I contact a regulator?

Thanks

Welcome to ScubaBoard! Please tell us a little about you..

"Instructor to Instructor" access requirements:
You must be a Scuba Instructor, Assistant Instructor, Divemaster or equivalent with a recognized agency.
In order to validate your credentials you will need to PM any moderator (noted with the bold screen name) with your:
*Full name
*Contact phone number
*E-Mail address
*Agency & Instructor number
You must also add the correct information to the "Agency/Level/ID number" field in your user profile.
They will verify your status. Once verified you will be sent a PM notifying that you are now accepted.

Howdy!

Welcome to SB!!
:happywave Put us in your computer's favorites and check in often. This is a great place to learn, compare, argue :argue: Look around our various forums - everything from New-To-Scuba to Instructors-Only to Dive Medicine.

don

:D

Scuba_Jenny:
In order to validate your credentials you will need to PM any moderator (noted with the bold screen name) with your:
The Moderators she's referring you to can easily be found at the bottom of this page: http://www.scubaboard.com/f19.html

Click any one of them, and you'll go to the Mod's profile, where you can initiate a Personal Message (PM)

Stijn:
Hi

I am an instructor and would like to get in the instructor forum, how do I contact a regulator?

Thanks

First stage, or second stage? What do you mean contact? Now look what you've done... you've confused me!

Scubakevdm:
First stage, or second stage? What do you mean contact? Now look what you've done... you've confused me!

You must get confused every time you open scubaboard. Because at the instructor forum it says "For current Scuba instructors only please... contact a regulator for entry". Now, is that a balanced or an unbalanced regulator?! :06:

Stijn:
You must get confused every time you open scubaboard. Because at the instructor forum it says "For current Scuba instructors only please... contact a regulator for entry". Now, is that a balanced or an unbalanced regulator?! :06:
As recent as a year ago the moderators on this board were called regulators. Apparently that part of the forum introduction wasn't changed accordingly, LOL.

Welcome to the board.

BTW, most the "regulators" here are unbalanced or they wouldn't be moderators. :eyebrow:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom