What type of dives do you like best?

What type of dives do you like best,..even if you do not get a chance to do them ofte

• Wreck

Votes: 21 35.6%
  • Drift

Votes: 9 15.3%
  • Hunting

Votes: 2 3.4%
  • Photography

Votes: 3 5.1%
  • Night

Votes: 12 20.3%
  • Cave

Votes: 2 3.4%
  • Deep

Votes: 3 5.1%
  • Other

Votes: 7 11.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Krisscuba

Contributor
Reaction score
What type of dives do you like best,..even if you do not get the chance to do them often?

I prefer wreck diving.

I like nothing better than a lazy drift on a bright sunny day just
flying down the Palm Beach coast. 60-85' Lynn's Reef. Come on Saturday I cant wait!:D

Night. Definitely.

I'm with SueMermaid --

Night dives rock. For all the diving I have done, night dives still make me chatter like a schoolboy when I get back on the boat. "Oh man... did you see that __________?! It was sooooooo cool" and so on.

I love night diving!

Well, at least the first part. Mark me down for night dives. I love the contrasting colors. To me, it's like the difference between watching television in the daytime and going to a darkened movie theater--a much more vivid experience.

Cave, followed by wreck followed by whatever's available.

I love trying out "new" equipment. This Saturday I am going to Alexander Spring to try out my Dacor Nautilus CVS (constant volume system) automatic BC (see attached). I will also try my Farallon "Fara-Fins" with the ankle braces. For the 2nd dive I'll be swimming with a double hose AquaMaster and bring the pictured Voit Trieste for my dive buddy who wants to try a double hose himself. It'll be fun fun fun.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom