Your favorite Anilao Divesite

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

clgsamson:
Poseidon xtreme principle is built on the ability for the gas mixture to flow at high speed, in as straight a path as possible through the regulator, thus creating the maximum gas delivery. In short breathing resistance is almost nil and no need for a venturi switch. It is a very nice and reliable but pricey reg.

pricey yes but not significantly more than its counterparts.

Spoon:
wow i never knew that! i myself am using a poseidon extreme and there is no adjustment knob or valve anywhere

knobs ... what was i thinking about . hehehhehe no knobs that is indeed.

schims may be added in the first stage to adjust the output flow. however then it wouldn't be a poseidon afterwards...

micamaldita:
hello. i'm a new diver, and i'm new to this site as well.

i just got back from anilao last weekend. :)

Welcome to diving and hope you enjoy and live the diving lifestyle to the fullest!

Axua:
Welcome to diving and hope you enjoy and live the diving lifestyle to the fullest!

thanks. i've only logged 10 dives so far and i still get nervous sometimes. i guess i just need more practice. :)

micamaldita:
thanks. i've only logged 10 dives so far and i still get nervous sometimes. i guess i just need more practice. :)

we dive almost every weekend in anilao, btw what resort do you go to?

Spoon:
we dive almost every weekend in anilao, btw what resort do you go to?

wish i could dive as often. kaso ang mahal eh :(

depends. i usually just go with diver friends, so it depends on where they're staying. i've stayed in aquaventure, dive 7000, and dive and trek.

sige, some time lets organize a meet , guys from SB Philippine paradise forum do a Dive together then lets post it sa general Scuba thread, hehehhehe let's see how the other SB reacts.

do you think Jag could join us? hehehhehehe

paolov:
sige, some time lets organize a meet , guys from SB Philippine paradise forum do a Dive together then lets post it sa general Scuba thread, hehehhehe let's see how the other SB reacts.

do you think Jag could join us? hehehhehehe

If his wife sees all of us SBers outside their house baka pumayag na :wink: ! hehe
Axua also has this idea to meet though in another thread.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom