Cozumel in July 2009

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well, somebody proclaim another get together! Thursday nights seem like a good time...

8 more sleeps, Coz comes into view. I probably wont sleep now. I'm all excited sitting around the camp fire at my trailer on the lake wearing my Scubamau t-shirt.

T minus 5 Days, 21 Hours, 27 Minutes & 14 Seconds until liftoff.

First dive about 10 hours later.

Dove my first dives today after arriving yesterday afternoon. Santa Rosa Wall and Yucab Wall. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Diving with Scuba Mau...DM Gabi Loco located a seahorse for me and five humongous sea turtles for my friend. Now that's service!

I'm about 8000 times more relaxed at this moment than I was yesterday. It's amazing what a stress reliever Cozumel is.

Gonna grab lunch and contemplate a shore dive this afternoon. Decisions, decisions...:D

Dove my first dives today after arriving yesterday afternoon. Santa Rosa Wall and Yucab Wall. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Diving with Scuba Mau...DM Gabi Loco located a seahorse for me and five humongous sea turtles for my friend. Now that's service!

I'm about 8000 times more relaxed at this moment than I was yesterday. It's amazing what a stress reliever Cozumel is.

Gonna grab lunch and contemplate a shore dive this afternoon. Decisions, decisions...:D

I just cant wipe off the grin. Say hi to Gabi for me please. And all the others too. I shouldn't say this but I try to dive with Gabi when I'm there. He doesnt mind the deco extra. He is so funny also. Glad to see the stress test still works. You know what that is right. Trying to figure out which reef to go to and not getting upset your choice was not used. It's all good.:D:D:D:D:D:D:cool2:
ps how long are u there for?

Hey Kev, look for us checking in to Villablanca on the afternoon of the 20th!
David
Will do! But dont know what you look like. I'm the one walking around with all my kit on, I can never wait for the next dive. lol. hey a pic of me with my daughters on my pofile. Give me a nudge if you see that shcloon from the pic! kevin

Will do! But dont know what you look like. I'm the one walking around with all my kit on, I can never wait for the next dive. lol. hey a pic of me with my daughters on my pofile. Give me a nudge if you see that shcloon from the pic! kevin

Those daughters look like trouble! Better you than me! :D

I'm bringing my 18 year old son. It's his send off to college trip. I'm in the middle and the kid with the cheesy grin is the rug rat.

Attachments

• DSC00393.jpg
    DSC00393.jpg
    214.4 KB · Views: 58
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom