Cozumel in July 2009

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I've got ya beat by 64! We need to meet up somewhere for margaritas when were down their:D

Where've you been? How's the cert going for your daughter?

Some of us are tooling around with the idea of a mainland whaleshark tour. You should join us!

Where've you been? How's the cert going for your daughter?

Some of us are tooling around with the idea of a mainland whaleshark tour. You should join us!

My daughter won't be making this trip she twisted her ankle a couple months ago and has to have surgery on it, my wife gor her cert instead so she can dive with me. :D

When are u thinking about doing the whale shark tour? Were diving from the 23rd-27th.

My daughter won't be making this trip she twisted her ankle a couple months ago and has to have surgery on it, my wife gor her cert instead so she can dive with me. :D

When are u thinking about doing the whale shark tour? Were diving from the 23rd-27th.

That's a shame about her ankle! Hope she gets better soon.

We're taking a serious look at doing the whale shark trip Wednesday the 22nd. We'll have to be in Playa by 6am to be picked up if we go with the most likely operator.

That's a shame about her ankle! Hope she gets better soon.

We're taking a serious look at doing the whale shark trip Wednesday the 22nd. We'll have to be in Playa by 6am to be picked up if we go with the most likely operator.

What's the cost of the trip?

What's the cost of the trip?
$185 including ground transportation from Playa plus a ferry pass but we're looking at other options.
We might rent a minivan for around $50 and car pool if we can locate one of the operators that'll take people out from Isla muhares for only $100. If we end up with 6 or 7 in the group, that would save over $500!

$185 including ground transportation from Playa plus a ferry pass but we're looking at other options.
We might rent a minivan for around $50 and car pool if we can locate one of the operators that'll take people out from Isla muhares for only $100. If we end up with 6 or 7 in the group, that would save over $500!

OUCH! So if we rent a minivan and split that cost between us and get an OP out of Isla Muhares what do u think we could do it for?

OUCH! So if we rent a minivan and split that cost between us and get an OP out of Isla Muhares what do u think we could do it for?
It'd be around $115 but I haven't found any of these mythical captains that'll do it for $100 and it was said on the other thread that the government sets the minimum price at $125. If that's the case, it's not worth doing the car rental idea.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom