Cozumel in July 2009

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Those daughters look like trouble! Better you than me! :D

I'm bringing my 18 year old son. It's his send off to college trip. I'm in the middle and the kid with the cheesy grin is the rug rat.

I was teaching them to kick box with me when they where younger. My other daughter not shown is very good (at kicking). Walking the square with them was a pain. Even all the fat ba$$$rds where breaking their necks to get a second look in. It was the boy band last year I had all the trouble with. Man, they where all like me when I was young. I owe so many appologies.
By they way you know why your son in grinning like that eh, he knows what is right behind your head. He aint dumb.:rofl3:

I was teaching them to kick box with me when they where younger. My other daughter not shown is very good (at kicking). Walking the square with them was a pain. Even all the fat ba$$$rds where breaking their necks to get a second look in. It was the boy band last year I had all the trouble with. Man, they where all like me when I was young. I owe so many appologies.
By they way you know why your son in grinning like that eh, he knows what is right behind your head. He aint dumb.:rofl3:

Her name is Monica. Lol That was taken on our first day there. That night we met and I eneded up going out with her all week. No kidding! :D

6 more sleeps, sheesh what happened, seems so long since it was 7 sleeps.

6 more sleeps...LOL...sounds like my 6 year old niece

Ok I am offically soooooooo jealous of everyone talking about going to coz.! Me and Hubby just got back and I absolutley fell in love with it. It was the best vacation we have ever had! I was so sad when we had to leave. We are thinking about going back next year and taking the kids. Hope everyone has a safe trip! (I would say to have fun, but how can you not have fun in coz!)

We arrive on the 25th and are staying at Caribe Blu/ Blue Angel for the week.... can't wait!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom