Cozumel in July 2009

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ok I am offically soooooooo jealous of everyone talking about going to coz.! Me and Hubby just got back and I absolutley fell in love with it. It was the best vacation we have ever had! I was so sad when we had to leave. We are thinking about going back next year and taking the kids. Hope everyone has a safe trip! (I would say to have fun, but how can you not have fun in coz!)

Hmm, me thinks cardinal rule 61 has been broken. Mentioning a visit to Coz without a full report for us to peruse. Comeon share.........:D

Hmm, me thinks cardinal rule 61 has been broken. Mentioning a visit to Coz without a full report for us to peruse. Comeon share.........:D

Opps, sorry! I am very new to all of this. Well we arrived on Monday the 6th, it was late afternoon when we got to hotel. We stayed at the palace, and dove with Auqa safari! Got up Tuesday morning and dove at santa rosa wall & torementos, this was my first real dive. The guys with Auqa Safari were great, on the first dive the DM held my hand the whole time and kept telling to be calm. On Wedensday we dove columbia and columbia shallows. Thurday was Palancar cave and tormentos again. We saw sea turtles, nurse sharks, baracudas, morray eel, lobsters, and so many many fish. It was awesome! Except for the last one at torementos the current was so strong we had stay behind the rocks and didnt get enjoy all the fish we saw. Thursday afternoon we dove in front of the hotel and saw tons of fish there as well. Our plane left about 12:30 Friday afternoon. My only regret of the trip was not doing a night dive. I thought I needed to be a little more cofindent to do it, but the more we talked to other people that had done it the more I wished we had! It was just not long enough so we will defintley go back. I would love to see more of the island also. Everyone was great at the hotel and at Aqua Safari, the food was unbelivable and atmosphere was great. You know some people say when they go vacation that they had a good time but were ready to go home, well this was one vacation that I was not ready to go home from. Sigh..... so i have to sit and enjoy the memories and start planing our next trip! Hope you have wonderful trip as well!:D

My only regret of the trip was not doing a night dive. I thought I needed to be a little more cofindent to do it, but the more we talked to other people that had done it the more I wished we had!

If it makes you feel any better, it was about 10 years after my AOW that I did a second night dive. Now I love them but I hadto overcome a lot of apprehensions first. (I can't see where I'm going...I'm going to bump into something and kill mysself or do irrepable reef damage, I'm going to throw up or faint).

Opps, sorry! I am very new to all of this. Well we arrived on Monday the 6th, it was late afternoon when we got to hotel. We stayed at the palace, and dove with Auqa safari! Got up Tuesday morning and dove at santa rosa wall & torementos, this was my first real dive. The guys with Auqa Safari were great, on the first dive the DM held my hand the whole time and kept telling to be calm. On Wedensday we dove columbia and columbia shallows. Thurday was Palancar cave and tormentos again. We saw sea turtles, nurse sharks, baracudas, morray eel, lobsters, and so many many fish. It was awesome! Except for the last one at torementos the current was so strong we had stay behind the rocks and didnt get enjoy all the fish we saw. Thursday afternoon we dove in front of the hotel and saw tons of fish there as well. Our plane left about 12:30 Friday afternoon. My only regret of the trip was not doing a night dive. I thought I needed to be a little more cofindent to do it, but the more we talked to other people that had done it the more I wished we had! It was just not long enough so we will defintley go back. I would love to see more of the island also. Everyone was great at the hotel and at Aqua Safari, the food was unbelivable and atmosphere was great. You know some people say when they go vacation that they had a good time but were ready to go home, well this was one vacation that I was not ready to go home from. Sigh..... so i have to sit and enjoy the memories and start planing our next trip! Hope you have wonderful trip as well!:D

Thanks for your experience. I never get tired of reading the reports. That's great you had fun dives like that. Good for you! Ya the next time you hit the water you may feel ready to try a night dive. Maybe not. You have nothing but time to have some great fun with this sport. seeya!

One more sleep. It's my tenth wedding anniversary today. Best ten years of my life. Behind every great guy is a better woman. Beleive me I'm not that great, but she sure is! Hey, hey I'm talking personality here. :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom