Any advice

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Evie G

Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Going down Bohol in 2 weeks. & will be bringing new diveboat all d way back to PG.
Its a 4 day trip. Any advice? Thx guys.

1.bring mask and fins.
2.drive by Malapascua on the way [already mentioned it to Rod :)]

oh your pushin thru i see.
if your going for 4 days why not do bohol, malapscua, dumaguete, siquijor and sumilon too if you have a boat.
also i dont know how far this is, but apo reef would be awesome.
thats a dive safari right there.
you guys have a compressor and tanks, youre good to go

HI Matt & Bob! Yes, we're bringing complete set of gears. Will be in Bohol 3days diving Balicasag, then its 4 days on for d trip to PG. Dnt know d route we'll be taking.. Im a bit apprehensive coz its a long way... Hows water conditions so far?

Matt, Rod will be there w/ u for 6 days b4 meeting us in Panglao.

Bob! I wish we could do dive safari! But i think its more likely we'll want to get to PG soonest.
Im still waiting for Ernie to organize d dive safari we talked abt...

Hi nigi.rox! Will def be taking lotsa pics! Topside & uw! Hope i get better ones this time. Will try d new uw case for d first time.

Bob! We may do MoalBoal enroute. & have some beach party in Boracay on d last leg b4 PG! :))))

Rogersea, I havent seen d boat yet. But according to Rod ( another friend joining us on d trip )
Its d exact same design & size diveboat of Deep Blue Momo. Would u know that resort?
We'll be staying there on this trip.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom