Any advice

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Evie, I have only seen there boat from a photo on the internet. Sounds like you guys will have a fun trip. Right now I am associated with a resort in Moalboal named Turtle Bay Dive Resort. I imagine if you make it to Moalboal you will be making a day trip or will you and your friends be staying for a few days???

Cheers,
Roger

my only suggestion...

avoid rocky things called islands... not good for the hull..

Lol MV! Ill let d two boatman handle it.
We're looking into seeing Sigocon island. Seems nice..pristine beaches..
& some more enroute

Evie, I have only seen there boat from a photo on the internet. Sounds like you guys will have a fun trip. Right now I am associated with a resort in Moalboal named Turtle Bay Dive Resort. I imagine if you make it to Moalboal you will be making a day trip or will you and your friends be staying for a few days???

Cheers,
Roger

Dnt know d exact IT yet, we're playing it by ear. But its most probably a day trip, or if overnight, sailing on early d next day. Ill let u know if we do get to MoalBoal.
I hope we pass-by Babuyan also & get lucky to see d big whales!!!

Hows d vis there now?

Dnt know d exact IT yet, we're playing it by ear. But its most probably a day trip, or if overnight, sailing on early d next day. Ill let u know if we do get to MoalBoal.
I hope we pass-by Babuyan also & get lucky to see d big whales!!!

Hows d vis there now?

It remains a little challenged. Somedays you have 20 - 25M and on others 10 - 15M. But over all the diving remains good. You are assured a view of the sardines and should see several Turtles..

BTW there are several Mooring Bouys up and down the Coast which should be available for your usage.

The only advice I would give is figure out how much water you need and then Double that amount...

On your last post, TB is a real nice resort.. The owners did a great job putting it together... If the boat your picking up is your own, you should look at the way Turtle Bay Designed their Boat Ladder, it is the easiest ladder set up I have used, and do not remember seeing it on any other Banca's. It is great for older Divers or those with weaker legs or back problems.

Cheers,
Roger

bring toilet seat....

Waaaaahhhh!!!
Dnt know how d sail trip will go..whole day?
stop-over lunch? But def anchor night & sleep at resorts.
Im excited for d island tripping (against MV's advise) :D
If i get scared half-way, ill just fly back.

It remains a little challenged. Somedays you have 20 - 25M and on others 10 - 15M. But over all the diving remains good. You are assured a view of the sardines and should see several Turtles..

BTW there are several Mooring Bouys up and down the Coast which should be available for your usage.

The only advice I would give is figure out how much water you need and then Double that amount...

On your last post, TB is a real nice resort.. The owners did a great job putting it together... If the boat your picking up is your own, you should look at the way Turtle Bay Designed their Boat Ladder, it is the easiest ladder set up I have used, and do not remember seeing it on any other Banca's. It is great for older Divers or those with weaker legs or back problems.

Ok, Thx Roger. W/ d scorching heat now & whole day out on d boat, everyone's gonna get parched quick for sure.
Will take a look at TB's boat ladder if we do go MoalBoal. Not my call.
Havent seen d new boat yet. But am sure Paul will want everything to be most comfortable for d passengers. The ladder of his diveboat in PG is angled in such a way, that u can easily walk up w/ ur gears on. :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom