Any advice

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hmm, I'll just miss you I think. I'll be at Alona somewhere on the 16th of May.

Jason, we're flying down on d 14th, staying in Panglao. & maybe start d sail on d 16th or 17th.

Well, I intend to go diving with Philippine Fun Divers and stay somewhere nearby. I hope I can get over my jetlag by then.

Dnt know if we'll be near... We're staying at DeepBlue Momo & will dive using d new diveboat. See you underwaters!!! :)))

Evie,
If you are on the internet could you give me a quick review of DeepBlue, I am thinking of staying there if it is nice, hard to tell from website......... we will be going the 20-22 May

Cheers,Roger

Evie,
If you are on the internet could you give me a quick review of DeepBlue, I am thinking of staying there if it is nice, hard to tell from website......... we will be going the 20-22 May

Cheers,Roger

Roger, change of plans! Only last day was I told the boat is not ready & is still in Mindanao!! We cancelled our flights & im now in PG. Waiting for news... & maybe go down next week....

Roger, change of plans! Only last day was I told the boat is not ready & is still in Mindanao!! We cancelled our flights & im now in PG. Waiting for news... & maybe go down next week....

sorry to hear that. i'll be heading down to Panglao tomorrow morning and hope to be wet by the afternoon. i am skating just under the check on limits in the US. i have to find a way to shave off the pounds but the big difference is that i packed my reg in the checked bag so it is right at 50 pounds due to the extra photo gear i now have. Glad you had an alternative plan available.

sorry to hear that. i'll be heading down to Panglao tomorrow morning and hope to be wet by the afternoon. i am skating just under the check on limits in the US. i have to find a way to shave off the pounds but the big difference is that i packed my reg in the checked bag so it is right at 50 pounds due to the extra photo gear i now have. Glad you had an alternative plan available.

Hi Jason! Am now in PG diving! We'll see how it goes... either wait for d boat, or just go down & have some dives in & come back...nothing definite yet..

maybe just carry ur regs & strobes then..
actually, we'll be carrying more stuffs if we do take home d new boat..
so we'll sign-on d sportman plus of PAL.

Enjoy ur dives!!! :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom