Wearing a Watch With a Drysuit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have Strap extension Which is just like Above, but it's the same as the strap I have on my comp. If I forget it though I just put it around my Depth gauge on my SPG and just have it on there tight (with a clip on the top of the SPG connected to my BCD incase it does come loose and slide, but it hasn't).

But then again that's a Computer. In the case of your watch, I'd strap it to a D-ring, put it to the tightest notch, and make sure the extra strap is secure under the watches keeper.

The Countycomm Zulu bands are nice. The manufacturing is a tad more refined than Waterborne (I own both).

Henrik

Zulu Nitrox band - 17" long, so cut down to size as you need. They come in several different band widths depending on the watch.

Maratac Nitrox Dry Suit Watch Band

SeaDwellerinAction.jpg

PlanetOceanNitrox4ring20mmZuluband.jpg

:rofl3: Ya killin' me. I laughed so hard I started coughing and couldn't stop. :rofl3:

I guess that baby proves time is $

If you haven't checked it out, don't miss that link. The perfect device for guys like me who are getting old enough to need glasses to see their watch. This device solves the problem.

Back
Top Bottom