RDX-550D Housing....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The Tamron lens is quite nice but a little slower to autofocus than the Canon. Unfortunately it is quite a bit longer than the canon so you might need an extension ring to use it. Check the S&S system charts.
Bill

Hey there.....
I use the standart port one.... the one i use for the kits lens....
it will work both the canon or the tamron.... but sns havent make the focus gear yet for the tamron 60......
about the tamron.... the focus speed is the same as the canon.....
but a lot noisier..... but it take a great picture for potrait though..... hahahahaha.....:D

Hi ,

i have a question on the Tamron 60mm macro lens and the RDX-550 housing.
My wife has one (i shoot video with a sanyo HD camera) and i want to buy her a new macro lens, so thats the canon 60mm or the tamron 60mm, i know there is a specifi macro port for the canon lens, but what port do you use with the tamron.
I like the tamron because of the F/2.0 aperture and the depth of field this can give.
I do read that the autofocus is slower then the canon lens, any thoughts ?

Thanks

Now is time for me to have an wa setup..... can anybody tell me what is the different between cx dome port and nx dome port beside from the different base port.......
and what length for the arm..... for WA setup....

thx before....

Now is time for me to have an wa setup..... can anybody tell me what is the different between cx dome port and nx dome port beside from the different base port.......
and what length for the arm..... for WA setup....

thx before....

anyone??

my latest rig picture..... :D
226777_2000532501088_1476831971_2299082_7902168_n.jpg

Since i dont like the sea and sea tray.... they are toooo big and make the housing so tall..... hahahaha.....
and also expensive....
i use the ulcs digital tray and flip it.....

the detail.....
SU1HMDAxNTktMjAxMDEyMDktMTkwMC5qcGc.jpg

And fit nicely compare if u using the long tray.... that ulcs have.... the long tray is too longg..... and kind of odd.... hehehehe....

e12ry what tray , arm , grip do u use ?

I sold the Sea & Sea RDX-550D housing but I do still have the following accessories for sale if you're interested which are compatible with the RDX-550D Housing:

Sea & Sea RDX Port Base for RDX-550D Housing - $139.00
Sea & Sea CZ Compact Dome Port which fits to the RDX Base Port - $318.00

Sea & Sea 60MM Focus Gear F/Canon EF-S 60mm Macro Lens - $139.00
Sea & Sea Zoom Gear F/Sigma 10-20mm Wide Angle F4-5.6 Lens - $199.00
Sea & Sea EF 16-35MM Zoom Gear (Fits Tokina 10-17mm Zoom Fisheye Lens) - $131.00

I sold the housing but I do still have the following accessories for sale if you're interested which are compatible with the RDX-550D Housing:

Sea & Sea RDX Port Base for RDX-550D Housing - $139.00
Sea & Sea CZ Compact Dome Port which fits to the RDX Base Port - $318.00

Sea & Sea 60MM Focus Gear F/Canon EF-S 60mm Macro Lens - $139.00
Sea & Sea Zoom Gear F/Sigma 10-20mm Wide Angle F4-5.6 Lens - $199.00
Sea & Sea EF 16-35MM Zoom Gear (Fits Tokina 10-17mm Zoom Fisheye Lens) - $131.00

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom