RDX-550D Housing....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

My new toys.....:D
SU1HMDAwOTItMjAxMDExMjUtMjAwMC5qcGc.jpg

SU1HMDAwODQtMjAxMDExMjUtMTk1My5qcGc.jpg

SU1HMDAwODUtMjAxMDExMjUtMTk1My5qcGc.jpg

I wonder.....
Can this single bolt hold the whole housing......??
Cuz i cant mount another bolt.... unless i flip the tray.....
SU1HMDAwOTEtMjAxMDExMjUtMTk1OC5qcGc.jpg

Last edited:
Sweeeeeet! I think you'll be very happy with it. Did you take a look at my method for installing an Aquatica moisture detector/alarm? It gives me some peace of mind even though it's obviously not fool proof. I think the RDX-550 is more "bang for the buck" than the aluminum housings and under most conditions should perform very well with a high level of endurance. Just my opinion . . and hope.

Hehehe..... where can i buy the moisture detector...?? and how does it work... just wondering..... is it 2 cooper tape and if it flood join together and trigger the led??

I found if u bolt it in 1 bolt.... the housing still can play... even with a small lips....
but i could flip it and use 2 bolt.... but it make harder to open.... wkwkwkwk....

Thx

Thx bro.... wkwkwkwk....
Just wondering.... with ur setup (that i'm planning to follow)....
how you carry it on a trip?? pelican case?? pelican is heavy..... to heavy to carry.... and the airline excess weight.... expensive.... any idea??

Back
Top Bottom