RDX-550D Housing....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I was considering the Pelican 1510, but I went with a ThinkTank backpack because of the horror stories I read on Wetpixel about thieves targeting Pelican cases at the airport.

seriusly?? wow.... can u post me the image of ur bag?? and how u arrange it.... think tank is a back pack right?? cabin size??

Just sharing some picture using the flip ulcs digital tray....

The detail....
SU1HMDAxNTktMjAxMDEyMDktMTkwMC5qcGc.jpg

Front view.... more gap on the shutter button side...
SU1HMDAxNzAtMjAxMDEyMDktMTkyMi5qcGc.jpg

Your idea works great, my friend! I had no problem using the single thumb screw before but there is no question that the rig is more stable and secure using your method. I'll need to keep a nut driver handy to remove the tray in order to open the housing but that's a small inconvenience in the whole balance of things. Thanks for your ingenuity.

Last edited:
No worries bro.... yes... a socket driver and a T handle will be handy....
And last night i found another problem.....
The hot sync cable is rubbing against the 18-55 gear... dunno about other lens gear.... and i decide to have slightly modification.... i'll post here if u have the same problem.....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom