Did I make the wrong choice?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Don't worry about it. I don't know much about Alison's op but I have known the folks at Tres Pelicanos for many years (most of them used to work at Blue Angel). You'll be fine whichever op you dive with.

Double shot, whole milk please....

<sniff> Something happened to my cappuccino machine and it started leaking onto the counter instead of into the cup. I'd become so used to being able to make a capp in the mornings that I'm taking another machine in September and bringing that one back for repair.

Well just the usual; water, fruit, and cakes.

That's not gonna work for dinner :)

---------- Post added August 14th, 2014 at 09:55 AM ----------

<sniff> Something happened to my cappuccino machine and it started leaking onto the counter instead of into the cup. I'd become so used to being able to make a capp in the mornings that I'm taking another machine in September and bringing that one back for repair.

Ours (of course, in the states, as we don't have a home in Cozumel) recently started smoking. Turns out the heating element was burning the crap out of some plastic part. You pay $100 for a cappuccino machine and then it barely lasts 7 years. WTH?

I dive with TP all the time. I've know all of them for years and they're very trustworthy. Let them know your comfort level and you'll be fine.

You need to be able to save space on a boat. I am suggesting one of these.

ena9.jpg

Jura ENA 9 One Touch Super Automatic Espresso and Coffee Center

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom