I finally bought a house in Cave Country! W00T!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Here I am wanting to eventually move down to Key West from Panama City Beach when I retire this year (USN).

Do us a favor and check out the US Navy Experimental Diving Unit when your are in Panama City. They also have a great diving library. There are also a lot of divers on the board that would like to read about the school there.

BTW: Thank you for your service.

Do us a favor and check out the US Navy Experimental Diving Unit when your are in Panama City. They also have a great diving library. There are also a lot of divers on the board that would like to read about the school there.

BTW: Thank you for your service.
Thanks!
I'm stationed at the Navy Dive school (not instructor or diver) and NEDU is right across the water. Our FB page. Log In or Sign Up to View

Things are shaping up here in Cave Country. Ma~ got neutered yesterday. They discovered she was pregnant in the process, but she no longer has to worry about them. She's kind of grumpy yesterday and today. I came home with another kitten... we call her Silt. She's the shiest kitten I've ever seen. She keeps running under the couch! This was our first picture of her...

WiX4PO4C7XB9TGFdZT1IIT1R_Y7l9Su5Co1YHYWfa8C9Dea4XgQJra8N8HmaJNHWOLOt0giM1x1Thx4hHse=w690-h919-no.jpg

40y1Gg-PcUl2GVCrLoYoeRYRtFdxqXpqMT4_GYVCijPR2PKFnoGTIfjBv3S1oRc5R-x_s2LiInOjKdL8Zp=w1225-h919-no.jpg

@Moose came up to help some more. He certainly loves that zero turn mower! We had broken the drive belt last week, so we popped the back of that mower up and I figured out how to replace the belt. He mowed the same areas from last week and more, finishing five of the ten acres. We also built the frame for my King Bed and did a lot of rearranging. I even have a TV now. I got in my first trip to the trash drop off where I got to meet Will. That was interesting and he sure takes his job seriously.

I bet that's always good fun when you take her to the vet.
They had spelled her name Ma~tilda. I pointed out the mistake and she finally got the joke. FWIW, the North Florida Animal Rescue is an awesome place. They love their jobs and it shows. They take in just about anything too and I got to see baby flying squirrels and a tortoise too. They are about fifteen/twenty minutes away and they will be my vet from here on out. Good peeps!

You need to take Midnight. My big fat black cat.
That's a possibility, Jim. I wonder if he would relocate? We would use him as the guard panther.

Not sure... I need a bar-b-que to have a bar-b-que! :D :D :D

We can surely have one hell of a bonfire though. Lots of room, and there's even a burn spot!

Not sure... I need a bar-b-que to have a bar-b-que! :D :D :D

We can surely have one hell of a bonfire though. Lots of room, and there's even a burn spot!

Fire pit. Let's go.

Fire ring = > marshmallows

Campfire = > melting aluminum pop cans

Bonfire = > bottle melting drunk

Today I installed a new fuse box in the work shop. I started by digging a trench between the main breaker and the workshop, put in 35 ft of 6 gauge wire with a 60 amp breaker on the main. I installed a 3/4" backboard and the 120 amp breaker box on top of that. I've connected in two of the existing circuits and plan on adding more in the next few days.

upload_2017-9-2_19-27-10.png

upload_2017-9-2_19-26-27.png

H57iu5Qyx2c-7DyG8OtKH7FyulC7sFIzCpv89u6597iQ0zN7AMTqxN-BVF6TTj-L6oTgaHFn6OQNxbAqF7s=w690-h919-no.jpg

qr6Rs1uxqHNKDGdkebTWeANb1JtCONx2bKE0n0CwHSD5ruKyQnlU3XOhf78-4EDBgdwJ097ZrIEGgWrV89=w1225-h919-no.jpg

Thanks to @cardzard for making sure I wired this right.​

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom