I finally bought a house in Cave Country! W00T!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Not sure if you need to follow any building codes there, but sprayfoam is not rated to be left exposed. It should be covered with sheetrock or plywood to reduce fire risks.

Interesting thought! I just ordered some putty rated to do the same thing. Thanks for the advice.

On another note, the hissing has abated quite a bit as Ma~ has learned to tolerated Silt. Ma~ loves to play in the yard. I was going to pull down the kids play set, but she is racing up and down it like it was built for her. When Silt is older, she'll get to play outside too.

AdAoKYJqEJTKpktrzYtIlE0DLmsmFRsrYkbjY7SaI4NiM4nGdz8DXaWDK3geuGVMMrLSsWEGUMZ_KBDc3X=w1225-h919-no.jpg

U R just as busy as a bee.

U gonna take Midnight?

U R just as busy as a bee.
I couldn't do this in the Keys. A dozen people have commented that they've never seen me this happy... including Gwen a few minutes ago. I helped her dismantle a headboard and bed frame at the Rum Island House.

U gonna take Midnight?
Probably. I want Ma~ and Silt to get settled in first and be friends with each other. We're almost there with that.

Cool.:wavesmiley:

Here's a picture of my shop crane righting the Jet table saw. I have to assemble the 54" out table, but that will be in the cool of the morning. It's too hot out there for me right now.

jq6p4JopLoA9-rHPwky-MTUExSN5w4cILWFQADYPdrAGmEIAaUQbsVfgulZbzYtaEJuiXwansBXTqwGeqJp=w690-h919-no.jpg

What is all the green stuff in the background?

Are those banjos I hear in the distance?

Definitely banjo country. Definitely a place where it's okay to marry your first cousin, the theme is. Keep in in the family, so to speak.

Ok, just before I get blown away by Irma, I got the right putty from Amazon.com and have finished the breaker panel install. I packed this as deep as I could, using a piece of plastic rod to really fill in the voids. I used about a third of the Pug and boy do my hands smell like "Play-Dough". I also got 8 LED shop lights for about $22/ea that only pull 36 watts, but boy, are they bright! I've hung half of them today and tomorrow I'll be finishing that up and adding in the wiring.

vwN572K_Occ0nQpMl3rxoAmzJVZD2Rd0tEdTNslzGvjjZOdbKV1Kp3p5PA_mDSbtLJHaNlA-F4BuR_tZIy=w1225-h919-no.jpg

NaQuqnTPmJn_xEW4_lCDfjeQ_31cP6BhlN8HzVxvU8jGsRGQKDdJyZilxXgEQ7zOplNgPJE1Rg_-s4ETWt=w1225-h919-no.jpg

61Ie2DtXQ5L._SL1500_.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom