3D printing...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OK, how many of us are 3D printing Scuba gear? I'm beginning to learn, but I haven't printed anything specifically for Scuba yet. So far I've printed a Ryobi Battery socket for my backpack sprayer and a couple of Amazon DOT holders for around the house. I'm working with OnShape to create a 4S-3P Battery holder in a hex shape for my canister light. I also want to build some plugs for my hoses on my SF2 so they can drain and keep critters out at the same time. That will mean more CAD time and to think that yesterday I couldn't even spell CAD. :D :D :D

I have 3D printed myself a mask frame with add-on lenses. The mask frame can also be used to fit a mount for compact cameras or small torches.
Have a look at my mask and the project here:
Diving Mask With Custom Add-on Lenses (V2.0) Made Using Photogrammetry
3D printing is great indeed!!!
FGXG08NJTWS5MEV.LARGE.jpg

FQVN0RIJTWS5M4O.LARGE.jpg

Love It! That looks pretty awesome. Let us know how the testing goes and share the files... if you live.
I should not have laughed at this.

But if that's the worst thing I do today...

Whatever printer your buddy let's you print on.

I settled on the Tevo Tornado.
That TEVO TORNADO seems to be pretty similar to the Creality Ender 3.

Asking what 3d printer is like asking which bp/w...

I love my lulzbot Taz 6,but would buy a prusa mk3 with multi material upgrade if I had the space.

I think I'm gonna get the new Tevo Nerius. It looks pretty damn slick.

That TEVO TORNADO seems to be pretty similar to the Creality Ender 3.
Only cheaper. :D Yeah, it's a Chinese knock off.

I think I'm gonna get the new Tevo Nerius. It looks pretty damn slick.

That does look nice. I like the larger size. I assume it can print larger parts.

Any perspective on how that would be for a newbie, first timer?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom