So What Is Everyone Doing To Pass Time

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Locked down in Sydney for 14 days after returning from Philippines. So far some gardening, video editing, catching up on things that went on while I was away. Coming days, photo processing, updating my web site with details of the dive sites.

Awaiting delivery of my new drysuit from Seaskin in UK, it has arrived in Sydney at FedEx so hopefully will be released soon and delivered.

Then, I suppose starting on the HDD of movies and TV shows I have had for years but never watched. Hopefully in 11 days I can go diving, but it seems further lock-downs will occur in Sydney especially in coming days.

Please recommend some hobbies I can take up at home- I feel like my brain is rotting from Netflix
Breaking my leg last year got me ready for this. Hobbies? Here are a few I got into within the past year or so...
IOT: Arduino and Raaspberry Pi
Learn a bit of electronics
Learn Electrical Cad such as KiCad
Learn Cad. www.Onshape.com has some awesome tutorials.
Use that Cad to discover 3D printing.

Conditions looked good here in Laguna yesterday. Assembled my gear and watched the ocean for a half hour this morning. Flat calm at my usual dive site but the visibility looked terrible - the bottom was all churned up as the tide approached its zenith. Decided to wait a few hours to see if viz improves. At my age I hate to waste a tank on a mediocre dive. Fingers crossed.

NSYD9y.jpg

heading out to the range with my sig other , she needs to refresh her shooting abilities , plus love shooting my new 9 mm ar 15 ......

New bearings for the dryer installed....

Was going to start some single hose reg rebuilds but need to get my tools back from my buddy who hasn't purchased his own....

Perhaps it is time to build the daughter's PRAM, and to get my recently acquired Trieste in running condition.

The vis looks good here, and the temps might be up to 38-40..... Tempting to do a drift...

tools at jeffs maybe ?

Back
Top Bottom