MX Immigration Form - Entrada/Salida - Online

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Better if you prefer superfluous and arbitrary offered by an "expert".
They both seem to do the same job with the same form. Just DO NOT cut or alter the forms in ANY WAY, leave them AS IS, even if your site doesn't mention that.

It does seem that we are reaching the same form thru different sites. Mine has better instructions I suppose.

Don, I think they are the same "form" in the sense that anyone with a web site can generate a form that looks exactly the same as the official government form and therefore meets all the requirements to be accepted by Immigration as a proper form. Little different than making a photocopy. I'm not sure, but I think the site mexicotouristcard.com is not an official site operated by the Mexican government; rather, it is some third party that gets you to enter your personal information, generates the form exactly per the government specifications for that form (and then does who knows what else with your personal information). If you were to look at the source code, you'd see mexicotouristcard.com uses an online "form builder" called Zoho; it isn't as though mexicotouristcard.com channels your information off to some official government web site. The instructions on that third-party web site are probably well intentioned, but they are not written by anyone in an official capacity. If I'm wrong about the mexicotouristcard.com web site, I will gladly delete this comment.

Edit: Don, here's a similarly skeptical post about the mexicotouristcard.com web site on Tripadvisor: CUN official airport site & Mexico Tourist Card SCAMS - Riviera Maya Forum - Tripadvisor

Don, I think they are the same "form" in the sense that anyone with a web site can generate a form that looks exactly the same as the official government form and therefore meets all the requirements to be accepted by Immigration as a proper form. Little different than making a photocopy. I'm not sure, but I think the site mexicotouristcard.com is not an official site operated by the Mexican government; rather, it is some third party that gets you to enter your personal information, generates the form exactly per the government specifications for that form (and then does who knows what else with your personal information). If you were to look at the source code, you'd see mexicotouristcard.com uses an online "form builder" called Zoho; it isn't as though mexicotouristcard.com channels your information off to some official government web site. The instructions on that third-party web site are probably well intentioned, but they are not written by anyone in an official capacity. If I'm wrong about the mexicotouristcard.com web site, I will gladly delete this comment.

Edit: Don, here's a similarly skeptical post about the mexicotouristcard.com web site on Tripadvisor: CUN official airport site & Mexico Tourist Card SCAMS - Riviera Maya Forum - Tripadvisor

I'm sure that you're correct.
Thanks for taking the time.

I'm sure that you're correct.
Thanks for taking the time.

Didn't you know? Today is beating dead horse day! Does this qualify me as a full-fledged member of the Coz forum? Now, about food ....

Ok, problem solved - thanks for the help

Print double-side, don't split​

The instructions on that third-party web site are probably well intentioned, but they are not written by anyone in an official capacity.

I think that is correct but why would they just make up a rule? Maybe they added the rule after getting feedback from people who used their site and were given grief by an immigrations officer. While one may feel they are helping out the officer they may also be presenting something different than the officer is used to seeing and causing him to wonder if it came from the right source. Or it becomes a matter of someone cut too much or not enough.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom