1st UFC fighter on ScubaBoard?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Welcome Mike! Great fights against Julio and Brock, looking forward to your next one.

Cool; we got an NFL player and a UFC fighter as new members this week. They're skewing the board's demographic younger and fitter. :wink:

Oh my goodness, Mike. What a strange coincidence. Just yesterday I was reading an article about you that indicated that you are a recent scuba-enthusiast.

I've been trying to convince my business partner to dive into scuba, and when I read the article I said... "See... everyone is doing it."

She returned with "He likes to get punched in the face for a living? Not a singing endorsement for scuba."

I did stick up for you by telling her that you probably try to avoid getting punched in the face... but I don't think she's signing up for the class anyway.

Welcome to the board.

She returned with "He likes to get punched in the face for a living? Not a singing endorsement for scuba."
:rofl3: I like your girlfriend's sense of humor.

I did stick up for you by telling her that you probably try to avoid getting punched in the face...
Yeah, as much as possible I'd guess.

Oh my goodness, Mike. What a strange coincidence. Just yesterday I was reading an article about you that indicated that you are a recent scuba-enthusiast.

I've been trying to convince my business partner to dive into scuba, and when I read the article I said... "See... everyone is doing it."

I did stick up for you by telling her that you probably try to avoid getting punched in the face... but I don't think she's signing up for the class anyway.

Welcome to the board.

:rofl3: too funny!!!

hey, I know someone you might know... he isn't on SB as a member, but I met him diving in Roatan. http://www.rnrscuba.net/CCV_Roatan_2008/CCV_DanDarlene287.jpg
he and his wife and kids are divers.

robin

Welcome! Lots of celebrities here on SB and it's good to have a few who don't mind letting us know who they are!

Hey ... welcome to scubaboard Mike! Let me tell you that next to the octagon and the depths of the ocean, scubaboard will be the most interesting place you will be. I am a huge UFC finatic and its really great to know that you are on here.

Cheers -

Sea Hound

Back
Top Bottom