1st UFC fighter on ScubaBoard?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I don't follow MMA or any sport really, so I don't know who Mike Pearce is, but I'd throw out a big welcome to Scubaboard and to scuba diving.

Welcome to the board Mike. Big Mike Pierce and UFC fan. I worked with Chris Lytle for a short while when he was stationed at our firehouse.

Hey Mike.....Muay Thai fighter here.....care to meet on the bottom for a match? Welcome aboard!

Thanks guys, I appreciate it.

crowleyW, I'm not sure when my next fight will be. It's only been a few weeks since my last one. I'm sure I'll know soon though.

CamG I started diving because I always had a fascination with it and wanted to try it. After my first UFC fight I signed my Dad an I up for Open Water Certification at a Oregon Underwater. My latest dive adventure was actually today. I'm starting on my drysuit cert. Finished the pool portion and gotta do the open water part in Hood Canal.

princessaprilia Hahaha ya well tell your business partner I don't "like" getting punched in the face. That's why I looked prettier than Jon Fitch after our fight lol. Screw getting hit.

warmwaterturner I just wanna see you try Muay Thai at the bottom haha.

Btw, can anyone recommend a good drysuit? I know that's probably opening a can of worms but what the hell. Basically I want something that's easy to use, durable, good range of motion and obviously keeps me warm/dry. I've read good things on here about the Evolution and Whites Fusion but I'm curious what everyone's input is. Thanks.

Alright, time for bed. Catch you all tomorrow / later today.

For the money, I like the Fusion the best. It's made by Whites Dry Suits.

Thanks guys, I appreciate it.

crowleyW, I'm not sure when my next fight will be. It's only been a few weeks since my last one. I'm sure I'll know soon though.

CamG I started diving because I always had a fascination with it and wanted to try it. After my first UFC fight I signed my Dad an I up for Open Water Certification at a Oregon Underwater. My latest dive adventure was actually today. I'm starting on my drysuit cert. Finished the pool portion and gotta do the open water part in Hood Canal.

princessaprilia Hahaha ya well tell your business partner I don't "like" getting punched in the face. That's why I looked prettier than Jon Fitch after our fight lol. Screw getting hit.

warmwaterturner I just wanna see you try Muay Thai at the bottom haha.

Btw, can anyone recommend a good drysuit? I know that's probably opening a can of worms but what the hell. Basically I want something that's easy to use, durable, good range of motion and obviously keeps me warm/dry. I've read good things on here about the Evolution and Whites Fusion but I'm curious what everyone's input is. Thanks.

Welcome, love that sport, watch it 4days a week.:D Drysuit go with DUI, you will not look back:shocked2:They have demodays all over the place check to see on there site when a rolling demo is coming near you, keith

Most important is fit. If you have local sources for multiple brands, try various makes to see if you are lucky enough to fit an off-the-shelf model.

Welcome

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom