2 divers dead in Dominican Republic (Feb 9th)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

i read that, and that's why i added the second part: "on other newspapers it is reported that diving there was possible only after showing certifications".

which i really much hope corresponds to reality as i knew one of the two divers (and no, i don't know what certifications he held) ... :(

The italian news (I'm italian) says it differently: it says that you can dive there only if you sow the right certifications, implying that the 2 divers showed indeed their credential...

if the DRSS says they were not certified it is unfrotunately quite a big question mark, I know very well it can be interpreted in different ways.. I am still hoping he WAS indeed certified...
There is a big difference between saying some diver did a big mistake and someone you trusted did a BIG mistake.. :(

Thanks, it was posted above, I am trying to register there.

if the DRSS says they were not certified it is unfrotunately quite a big question mark, I know very well it can be interpreted in different ways.. I am still hoping he WAS indeed certified...
There is a big difference between saying some diver did a big mistake and someone you trusted did a BIG mistake.. :(

From what i read online you have to pay to access the site
but they could have just been cavern diving this will be interesting

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom