A day in the life!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

My ear is all better now, and the group is gone. Whew! Been a very busy few days with students and some musical commitments. In my "other life" I have been a professional musician for about 25 years, and I have been playing this weekend with Chad's jazz band at Wet Wendy's Bar. It was a lot of fun, although I'm not used to the late nights anymore. Looking forward to wednesday when I have my immigration meeting. It means I will not be able to work in the morning.... sleeping in!!!

Just got off a boat trip, and am having my lunch in front of the ocean. Working with an open water student in a few minutes, then teaching nitrox at 4:30. Then I think it will be time for an early dinner, a little red wine, and an early night in bed.

A DM and a musician??????!!!! NICE!!!:D

Turns out I was right, it is time for some red wine and dinner. Just about to throw some Rib Eyes on the grill, and start into my 2nd glass of chianti. After that, sleepy time. : )

Wanna know where the best steaks on the island are? No, they're not at La Mission. Not at El Pie Del Carbon. Not at Prima, or Sorrissi. They are right here.

I'll be down in June and will happily give you the opportunity to back up that claim. :D

Turns out I was right, it is time for some red wine and dinner. Just about to throw some Rib Eyes on the grill, and start into my 2nd glass of chianti. After that, sleepy time. : )

Wanna know where the best steaks on the island are? No, they're not at La Mission. Not at El Pie Del Carbon. Not at Prima, or Sorrissi. They are right here.
You suck. (jealous):mooner:

Yes we can! We just might be disappointed if he doesn't lol!

Really... while sitting here in my office pondering how many more days before I get to board a plane for Coz and you want me to feel worry for him... Nope... (and this is all a joke right!!!)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom