a spin off to the dying a hero thread...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks for taking the time to clear that up.

It is EXACTLY what it appears, I read your posts last night and decided to call Tom, because as I had posted earlier in this thread I could not believe Tom would EVER have approved the waivers nor the other junk you posted as being in IANTD classes.

i was correct, Tom didn't, I read YOUR exact words to him from this thread describing skills you were supposedly taught and that Tom supposedly authorized by waiver and he replied "that's complete BS" (except he said the bad words) He also emphatically stated that IANTD standards prohibit a IANTD instructor turning off a students gas and asked me to post in this thread and state that I spoke with him.

Now, you may not like that I posted this, and may not like that I take such an approach. I guess I'm just not as brave,strong and cool as some tech instructors. That's OK.:D

but at no point did I feel the urge to struggle ... as bad as I felt, I knew that would only make it worse.

I guess perhaps people misunderstand what I mean by 'struggle'. I don't mean flail around, but rather start to become stressed from the situation.

Maybe local lingo to here, but if anything is going bad, it's referred to as being in 'struggletown' :)

I'm mad that I called for a chat, and no one answered D:

I'm mad that I called for a chat, and no one answered D:

call again, leave a message, pm me your number do something to help make it happen or stop yanking the chain. I don't even show a missed call!

Somebody needs to feed that boy his meds ... and turn that damn avatar off ...

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

Somebody needs to feed that boy his meds ... and turn that damn avatar off ...

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

Hush Bob. That avatar is better than that siezure producing one he has.

well he called, I have good news to report.. he is EXACTLY like his posts would lead you to expect!

well he called, I have good news to report.. he is EXACTLY like his posts would lead you to expect!

Do you need a shot now??

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom