A thousand good reasons to go diving in Thailand!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reason 24: the instructors there are really funny.

The posters on this Thailand forum all love each other :wink:, it's all about love, peace and understanding here :mooner:!

Reason 1: The water is warm.
√

Reason 2: The food is great.
√

Reason 3: The weather is fantastic most of the year.
√

Reason 4: The people are friendly.
√

Reason 5: The girls are beautiful.

Your reason 5: I am not sure if that is a valid reason for female diver
For at least one, who I used to date, it was. :wink:

Reason 6: There are lots of other nice things to do besides diving.
√

Access to the major dive destinations in Thailand is convenient, especially with direct flights to Phuket from a number of airport hubs in Asia.
√ This one is huge for me. Unfortunately it's not as easy from Hong Kong as it is from Singapore, where I used to live. The direct flights to Phuket from Hong Kong seem to be scheduled at inconvenient times--8:00 am, for example. Sometimes my travel plans default to whatever flight leaves after work.

Reason 18: The visibility is good at most places most of the time.
√

Reason 19: The variety of marine life is tremendous; everything from nudibranchs to whalesharks and from flatworms to bowmouth guitar fishes...
√ I have seen whalesharks at Phi Phi and on separate dives at Richelieu Rock. Not lately though.

Reason 23: If you bring a non-diver than he/she will not be bored to death.
√ This one is huge for me too. I can get a 3-dive Saturday in before my fiancee notices me missing.

You can get Colgate toothpaste. Some locations do not have products many of us take for granted. You can find just about anything you are looking for. Miss Thailand already.

Miss Thailand already.
Yes, Miss Thailand, good one:

Miss_Thailand.jpg

Although I guess she's included in Bowmouth's reason #5. :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom