A thousand good reasons to go diving in Thailand!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

408 - Aquanauts Pattaya have been expelled from PADI. There's a step in the right direction if ever their was one.

Read the first 32 pages sorry if these have been added before
Roti fresh from the cart at Railay
Lots of short internal and external flights and lots of providers - Siem Reap > BKK > run around airport quickly and find first plane leaving to somewhere diveable
Watermelon on dive boats bless you thailand.
You can not see a place for quarter of a century and come back to find it has changed, but it is still essentially thai...I find this more in LOS than anywhere else in Asia
Skinny chicks like me can find clothes that fit super cheap everywhere and bigger people can have anything they want tailor made
Diving out of Longtails keeps you flexible :)
415You can eat Mantis Shrimp at Kruathhara in Nophatara because its the best seafood restaurant in thailand and mantis shrimp deserve to be eaten.
You could eat Crab Cooks Whore Dust or Uncocked Horseshoe crab at the floating restaurant in Krabi town
Corruption aint always necessarily a bad thing :wink:

I couldn't agree with this thread more.. I made my first trip last new years and Thailand is now my permanent annual vacation destination now! :) The place I can be 18-till I die... :rolleyes:

Sent from my GT-N7000

Yo Bowmouth... The thread you have started such a long time ago is great!!!
Very much looking forward to hook up with you in a month or so ;-)

Cheers,
Jay

REASON # 418 (I think)

Just finished reading an article in the Phuket Gazette (can't find an online link yet--maybe next week) that Vince Moy from Kiwidiver has found a MIMIC OCTOPUS off Kata Beach! Wow! Kudos to you, Vince (if you're reading this). Makes me feel like grabbing a tank and going for a look-round!

Here's a picture of one I took very recently at Lembeh Strait. How cool is it that we've got them (or at least one of them) right here???

904169_10151539077383559_1839601145_o.jpg

Last edited:
Nice picture, Quero. The mimic octopus is one of the few items I didn't get to check off while in Lembeh.

Back
Top Bottom