A Very Cozumel Navidad - Lista Diciembre 2013

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The only reason I'nm busting your balls is while you were enjoying your dives and posting about it I was in West Texas in an ice storm.

To be fair, while he was in Cozumel it was a little rainy. So he suffered too. :)

Oh I'm sure. I bet it did not rain as much as when I was down there in september. I thought I was going to need my gear while in town. Lol

---------- Post added December 20th, 2013 at 03:49 PM ----------

heck if my flight gets delayed any longer I might not be able to get on the plane much less get off of it....

Got to do a couple dives up north. Went to one that Memo and Steve wanted to check out then did San Juan. Had a big eagle ray swimming with us for a bit.

Not sure what the surprise is. But liquid blue has something special set up for our Christmas present. Ate at buccanos last night. Inez the owner tweeked one of her dishes and made walnut crusted wahoo with blue berry something something.

Arrived last night....2 hour delay leaving Toronto (something to do with an ice storm), followed by a 2 hour wait in line at the Coz Airport. 4 planes arrived at one and 2 more shortly after.

But I woke up this morning in Coz. :cool2:

Only plan for today is to wander about, stock up the liquor cabinet (and possibly buy some food). Diving starts tomorrow. :D

Back
Top Bottom