A Very Cozumel Navidad - Lista Diciembre 2013

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I came home to ... no tequila

Hey, we even have tequila here in rural NH. What's wrong with Pennsylvania?

Or do you mean that since you can drink the water in PA you don't have tequila running out of the taps like you do at your condo?

Did I mention that on saturday I'm headed to Cozumel for 2 weeks....?

Hey! Me, too!

There apparently won't be a Christmas tree up at Casa Suzana. My wife plans to take it to the hotel on Saturday. We'll see how that works out...

We disabled the tequila taps at Casa Suzana following that unfortunate incident with the 3 year-old and the iguana.

Suck it up while you can! I came home to a foot of snow on the cruiser, no palm trees, no tequila and it is freakin' COLD.

I hear you Chief. Leaving first thing tomorrow morning and having dinner with Alison at Kinta that night. Too cold here for me!

About a decade ago, I decided I was DONE with Saskatchewan winters (still snowing on the 5th of May this year) and my Winter vacations just got longer and longer.

Snow Is A Four Letter Word - YouTube

I came home to a foot of snow on the cruiser, no palm trees, no tequila and it is freakin' COLD.

There apparently won't be a Christmas tree up at Casa Suzana. My wife plans to take it to the hotel on Saturday. We'll see how that works out...

We disabled the tequila taps at Casa Suzana following that unfortunate incident with the 3 year-old and the iguana.

Have to review the rental agreement....I was sure the tequila taps (and the drunken lizard) were included.:shocked2:

However....I'm sure I'll manage to find it somewhere. I take that rehydration thing seriously, along with a bit of lime to prevent scurvy.

:D

I was sure the tequila taps (and the drunken lizard) were included.

As I said, The Unfortunate Incident Of Which We No Longer Speak put paid to the faucet tequila. The loopy lizards, or at least clumsy ones, are still a value-added feature. They topple off the wall near the pool with alarming frequency, occasionally to their doom. They are dazed enough that I think they're finding some sort of partially-fermented fruit somewhere then trying to sleep it off atop the wall.

Msp airport closed for bomb scare. What a joke. It was a toiletry bag some one could notbring on plane and left behind and did not throw in garbage. May not dive this afternoon. But thank god non stop flight. No missing connection.

Hey holiday refugees. I just booked a flight to go to Cozumel for the holidays - arrive Christmas and leave New Years. The snow for skiing has been mediocre here in Utah so it is time to switch to backup, a winter dive trip. Traveling ON the holiday is awesome. I'm booked at the Casa del Mar from 25th to 28th, and thought I would free form a trip to mainland or stay at a hostel for social component. I'm an advanced diver and plan to dive the 27th and 28th for sure. If there are any other holiday refugees who want to dive and hang out, shoot me a message at bg@carroll@yahoo.com. (Hope that is not against forum rules).

Happy Holidays, be safe and do something nice for someone
agavadyz.jpg
anonymously.

Brad

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Well Chief I sit here in DFW drinking a cold cerveza ready to leave the cold behind. Well cold for here. will be enjoying the first tequila tonight about 8PM, and get on the boat about 7:30 for the first dives of the trip. Enjoy the cold and snow. The only reason I'nm busting your balls is while you were enjoying your dives and posting about it I was in West Texas in an ice storm.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom